- 1953 Chevrolet 3600 (Fried Green T'Mater)
- 2007 Toyota Camry ce (Wifes ride)
- 1989 Chevrolet Suburban (pickle truck)
- 1964 Plymouth Valiant (valiant)
- 1966 Plymouth Barracuda (66 barracuda)
- 1965 Plymouth Barracuda (cuda)
- 1950 Buick Roadmaster 72 (buick)
- 1940 Dodge vc1 (40 Dodge)
- 1992 Eagle Talon (kid's racecar)
- 1975 Dodge Sportsman (Camper)
May 14, 2008 | Views: 577
Filed under: 1989 Chevrolet Suburban (pickle truck)
5/23 Painted the whole thing last weekend and started the wet-sand for second coat yesterday. I have some serious adhesion problems on the left rear quarter, did I forget to wipe down? Too sick in the gut to take pictures. looks like I'm starting over.
didn't see this nice feature before I edited the main blog, did a little taping last night, but no pictures yet. I'm thinking this paint job will look real nice from twenty or thirty feet away. leaves a lot to be desired from close up though.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: