- 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega (Twin Cam)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega)
- 1971 Chevrolet Vega Panel Express (71Panel)
- 1988 Chevrolet Nova (88NUMMI)
- 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (74Shark)
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvair (64vair)
- 1989 Chevrolet Beretta GT (89GT)
- 1986 Chevrolet Nova (86NUMMI)
- 1986 Chevrolet Sprint (86Sprint)
- 1986 Cadillac Cimarron (86Caddy)
- 1985 Cadillac Coupe DeVille (Deville)
- 1977 Chevrolet Chevette (77TCar)
- 1987 Toyota Corolla (87Corolla)
- 1985 Chevrolet Chevette S (85TCar)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback (73Kammback)
- 1990 Ford Festiva L (90Festiva)
- 1984 Lincoln Continental Mark VII LSC (84Mark)
- 1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI (82Mark)
- 1973 Ford Pinto Runabout (73Pinto)
- 1973 Mercury Capri 2600 (73Capri)
- 1975 Chevrolet Vega Panel Express (75Panel)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega #2)
- 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega (Twin Cam #1)
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS (67SS)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (73GT)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback Estate (73Woody)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega #1)
Aug 30, 2010 | Views: 1,979
Filed under: 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (74Shark)
I registered for the Corvette "Fun Field" for the three-day event. The center of the action, it's a non-judged showfield with over 2000 Corvettes that pre-registered. I displayed my car with other third generation Corvettes, joining fellow members at the C3 'Vette Registry display area.
I also registered in two events.
Friday the 27th - My Corvette participated in the Star Spangled 'Vette American Flag display - an American Flag made entirely of Corvettes as a tribute to both the American Dream and the Sports Car - 155 Corvettes (57 red, 51 white, 35 blue, 10 silver and 2 gold) Proceeds will benefit Homes For Our Troops, which builds specially adapted homes for severely injured soldiers.
Saturday the 28th - My Corvette was one of 400 participating in the Downtown Corvettes Parade from the fairgrounds to downtown Carlisle, then the parade parked on Main St until 10 PM. The Corvettes got lots of attention.
(Other events included a NCCC Concours Judged Showfield limited to 175 Corvettes, an NCRS Best of the Best of 22 Corvettes, A 50th Anniversary of 1960 models display, a Corvettes For Sale car corral, a Corvette Parts for Sale swap meet, an on-site Autocross, and more)
I stayed at a new Hotel Fri. & Sat. night - Candlewood Suites Harrisburg/Hershey..The room featured a fully-stocked kitchen and a very comfy full-size bed and was only $89. per night.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: