1997 Yamaha Wave Runner GP1200 (Adrenaline Rush)
Last updated Dec 14, 2011
$4200 with trailer, boat cover, lanyard, manual, and original parts.
Selling my Yamaha GP-1200 (1200cc) WaveRunner. It's in excellent condition with low hours - white, red, and black. 135 Horsepower 3 cyl 2 stroke engine. It has been modified with Riva performance flame arrestors, high flow intake grate (to allow more water flow through the pump for more speed -- reduced cavitation and improves top speed in rough waters), and minor carburetor adjustments. VERY FAST!!!
- Owner's manual
- PWC bumpers - suction cup design mooring.
- Garden hose attachment for running the machine out of the water.
- Yacht club single ski trailer.
- Heavy duty trailer jack with swivel wheel.
- Heavy duty PWC cover to protect it. The cover has a zipper access to the gas tank so that it can be filled without removing the cover.
- Adjustable tie down trailer straps.
- New battery (this summer).
- Safety wrist strap/kill switch.
- Comes with all original parts which were replaced with modifications.
Contact me if you would like more information or pictures.
Asking $4200 for this performance machine and everything that comes with it -- Located in Kansas City, MO.
|Price||$4,200 Or Best Offer|
|Color||Red, White, Blac|
1997 Yamaha GP1200 (1200cc) WaveRunner. This thing is FAST!!! 65 mph.
It's in excellent condition with low hours - white, red, and black. 135 Horsepower 3 cyl 2 stroke engine. It has been modified with Riva performance flame arrestors, high flow intake grate (to allow more water flow through the pump for more speed -- reduced cavitation and improves top speed in rough waters), and minor carburetor adjustments.
This machine is VERY FAST!!! It will consistently run top end around 63 mph on smooth water and up to 65 mph. It will hang with most of the new fuel injected models. You don't want to fall off at this speed. The GP1200 was released as a runabout model with awesome performance. With the most powerful engine in the industry at the time and a compact body designed for great agility, this model stole the hearts of riders who loved real speed riding.
- 135 Horsepower, 1200cc 3 cylinder, 2 stroke engine.
- Low hours.
- Digital instrumentation (described below).
- Front and back storage compartments. The two piece seat lets you access the rear compartment on the water.
- Small storage compartment below gauges.
- Quick trim system.
- Safety feature -- hose from nozzle to rear deck puts up a roster tail so other boaters can see you.
- Fully adjustable sponsons.
- Deep throaty sound.
- 50 liter fuel tank.
- Dry weight 238 kg
- Vinyl seats in new condition. No fading.
- New battery.
- Garage kept with a cover, excellent condition.
- Never beached.
- Maintained yearly with regular checkups performed.
- Registration is current.
- Very fast!
1997 YAMAHA GP1200 WaveRunner
- Centerline length, (sheet molded compound hull, SMC) 112.6"
- Beam, (sheet molded compound hull) 44.1"
- Approximate dry weight, 525 lbs., Ski only -- trailer adds additional weight.
- Draft, (N/A)
- Fuel capacity 13.2 GAL, (87 Octane Minimum), including the reserve.
- Oil injection capacity 4.2 quarts.
- Sponsons are fully adjustable.
- Engine type: Yamaha two stoke, In-line three cylinder 1200cc
- Bore and Stoke: 84.0mm X 68.0mm.
- Displacement: 1131cc.
- Horsepower: 135 HP.
- Compression ratio: 6.0:1.
- Intake System: Crankcase reed valve.
- Fuel- induction system: 3-Mikuni Super BN 44mm carburetors.
- Exhaust system: Cast aluminum, wet type-exhaust.
- Cooling System: Water- cooled, open loop.
- Fuel gauge: LCD level indicator bar with low level light and beep alarm.
- Oil gauge: LCD level indicator bar with low level light and beep alarm.
- Speedometer: LCD digital readout.
- Tachometer: LCD level indicator bar.
- Hour meter: LCD indication in tenth of an hour.
- Trim gauge: Mechanical indicator on the twist grip.
- Other instrumentation: Low-btter voltage, engine-overheat.
- Warning lights and beepers, digital clock, trip meter, hour meter.
- Password lock -- To prevent theft.
- Drive system jet pump: Axial-flow, single stage.
- Jet pump Diameter: Approximately 155mm.
- Jet pump reduction nozzle diameter: 86mm.
- Impeller: Stainless-steel, three blade, 15.2 deg. pitch.
- Transmission: Direct drive.
- Trim system: QSTS, quick shift trim system, 5 positions. The trim is set in the flick of the wrist.
Top of the line when I purchased it.
Riva high flow intake grate (to allow more water flow through the pump for more speed -- reduced cavitation and improves top speed in rough waters), upgraded racing carburetors, Riva flame arrestors.
Permanent Link to this Car