Jims5543’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 16
- New Paint - Car is purring
- Wed Feb 10, 2010 | 1 comment
- Did some tuning pulls, Houston, we have traction issues.
- Tue Jan 1, 2008 | comment
- I have declared the break in done.
- Fri Dec 28, 2007 | comment
- Nearing engine break in completion.
- Wed Dec 26, 2007 | comment
- Another 100 miles gone!
- Tue Dec 25, 2007 | comment
Dec 20, 2007 | Views: 309
Filed under: 1987 Mazda RX7 (Black Sunshine)
I am past the 1100 mile mark and did another oil change this morning.
I have tweeked the maps a little more and I am amazed how fast the turbo spools, even at 1/2 throttle I am seeing full boost at 3K RPM's I suspect at WOT I will see full boost int he high 2K RPM which is just fantastic. This should make for a VERY quick setup.
I unplugged one of the two 11" fans I have on the radiator and I am seeing 170-180 on the engine temps now, before I was only seeing 150-160 and thats just too cool.
Radio has some interference from the engine, well, actually the Sirius is, I bought a insulator from Radio shack today and I am putting it in in the morning. I hope to be able to button up the Intake next week too after the Holiday. I have my new piping and elbow in.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: