- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Red Challenger)
- 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier (Nicole's Cavalier)
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Gold Impala)
- 1966 Chevrolet Caprice (Ben's Caprice)
- 1966 Chevrolet Bel Air (Blue Bel Air)
- 1978 Chevrolet Corvette (78 Corvette)
- 2008 Kia Optima (Donna's Kia)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan (The Minivan)
BigChevyJoe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 15
2 DOOR FULL SIZED CHEVY WAGONS
Jan 19, 2011 | Views: 596
For more information see: http://www.58...n-wagons.html
This peeked my curiosity, thus I pondered; When did Chevy stop making Full-Sized (not Chevelles) 2 door Station Wagons? I had found that the Yoeman version was dropped in 1959, but instead the Brookwood was offered in either a 2 or 4 door configuration.
FYI – It was only about a year or two ago that I realized that Chevy had made a Full-Sized model called the Brookwood...It goes to prove that it's never too late to learn something new.
For more information on the 1959s see: http://www.59...-wagons.html.
Thus I pondered; Where did end?...What was the last Full-Sized Chevy 2 door Station Wagon?
It wasn't 1960 – See: http://www.60.../chevy826.htm
It seems as though 1961 was the last year for Brookwood – But I can't find any reference to a 2 Door Stations Wagon. Does anyone know if one was made?
What I'm really getting at is this; Was 1960 the last year that Chevy made a Full-Sized 2 door Station Wagon? If you know that answer, I'd like to hear it?
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: