- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Flyin FJ)
- 1994 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Rocket)
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am ("Lucky")
- 1999 Buick Regal (lownslo)
- 1975 Oldsmobile Hurst (75 Hurst/Olds)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (ole faithful)
- 2003 Mercury Gran Marquis (Granpappy)
- 2002 Ford F-350 (Old Terminix Service Truck)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am ('76 TA)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (1977 TA)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Silver)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (The "Evader")
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Project TA)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (Ole Blue)
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird ('89 Bird)
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro (Green Machine)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Pretty Bird)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 (Ramm Tuff)
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 (The Hauler)
- 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (Mudd n Funn)
tamatt79’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Bandit Run, Mississippi style.
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 | 5 comments
- Whats up with the photos section on everyones page?
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 | 4 comments
- Bandit Bash Video slide show
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 | comment
- Dixie Firebirds in the Smokey Mtns...
- Thu Apr 29, 2010 | 20 comments
- Mistreated 95 Trans Am
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 | 1 comment
2009 TA Nats
Jul 15, 2009 | Views: 700
Last year I made an attempt to try and get every motortopian I could find at the nats to get their picture taken with their car. I missed a few and gained a few new members. It was suggested that I try to coordinate a place and time to try and get everyone together this year.
Please post some suggestions. It would be awesome if we cups cruise to the Tipp City cruise in together, but I know that will be hard. Bt it would make for an awesome video opportunity. Anyhow, please make suggestions and see if we can't get something worked out. Last year I took over 1000 pix. This year I will have a car, sa maybe not as many, but I still want to try and get all the motortopians into 1 album.
Looking forward to getting back in touch with all of you.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: