- 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Gold Impala)
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Red Challenger)
- 1966 Chevrolet Caprice (Ben's Caprice)
- 1966 Chevrolet Bel Air (Blue Bel Air)
- 1978 Chevrolet Corvette (78 Corvette)
- 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier (Nicole's Cavalier)
- 2008 Kia Optima (Donna's Kia)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan (The Minivan)
BigChevyJoe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 14
'65 Chevy Bel Air Wagon - Parts Car
Jan 11, 2008 | Views: 1,188
The car is a '65 Bel Air wagon. Originally white with a red interior. It was originally a 283 power-glide - the engine has been replaced with a circ '70s 350, although the original intake, carb, ignition and exhaust manifolds appear to have been reused. It had power steering, which has already been sold. As of last 1/19/08 it still had many interesting parts; good grille, decent front & rear bumpers, excellent side spears, good "Bel Air" scripts, good glass (exept for windshield), complete interior & dash, original Harrison radiator, the bracket to hold the windshield washer fluid bottle. The car is located in Oxford, PA.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!