bencar’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 47
- State Sponsored Cyber Terrorism And Motortopia (How We Got Where We Are Today)
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 | 3 comments
- Hurricane Sandy Interuption
- Fri Nov 9, 2012 | 3 comments
- If I'm Gonna Pay For Something With An Image On It
- Fri Sep 14, 2012 | 3 comments
- New Hope & Ivyland Railroad And New Hope Pa
- Sun Jul 29, 2012 | comment
- Unbelievable Power Steering Pump Failure
- Sat Jul 21, 2012 | 2 comments
A-2836 And S-2074 Hotrod & Streetrod Registration Bill In NJ
Jan 8, 2009 | Views: 891
Filed under: 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (The T/A)
Establishes a motor vehicle registration for STREET RODS and CUSTOM MOTOR VEHICLES
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Full Bill here
The Sema Style Legislation was submitted to the New Jersey Assembly and Senate in June of 2008. It has been sitting in committee since, with NO ACTION.
We desperately need anyone who is a car enthusiast to e-mail the chairs of these committees and urge that these bills be posted for a committee vote as soon as possible.
Please take the time to e-mail and call these chairmen.
Sen. Nicholas Sacco Chair Transportation Committee
9060 Palisade Ave.
North Bergen, NJ 07047
E-mail email@example.com Bill S2074
Assemblyman Gordon Johnson Chair Law and Public Safety Committee
1 Engle St., Suite 108,
Englewood, NJ 07631
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Bill A2836
All you need to do is say you support this bill and urge them to post the bill for a committee vote as soon as possible. Please provide your name and address.
It would also help if you sent a thank you to the bill sponsors.
Senator Paul Sarlo
207 Hackensack St., 2nd Floor,
Wood-Ridge, NJ 07075
E-mail email@example.com Bill S2074
Assemblywoman Charlotte Vandervalk
220 Kinderkamack Rd.
Westwood, NJ 07675
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Bill A2836
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: