- 1942 Ford GPW Jeep (WW2 Jeep)
- 2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 (Ray's Vette)
- 1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (Ray's Indy 500 Pace Car)
- 2001 Chevrolet Wide body (Cruzer Garage and Grill)
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's SS)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro (B4C / 1LE)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro (My Camaro's)
- 2000 Pontiac Sunfire (HoopTeeee)
- 1996 Chevrolet Impala (Ray's Impala SS)
- 1997 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Camaro)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Z28/350)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Ragtop)
- 1986 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's IROC)
- 1988 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's 1st Camaro)
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado (Ray's Silverdao SS)
- 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe (Ray's Tahoe LT)
- 2003 Chevrolet Xtreem (Ray's Xtreem)
- 2005 Coachmen Santara (Ray's Santara)
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro, Impala, Silverado (Ray's SS's)
- 1969 Hotwheels Camaro (Ray's Camaro Diecast World)
- 2000 Chevrolet Class C (Ray's 1st RV)
- 2007 Direct-Lift ProPark 9 PLUS (Ray's Lift and Shop)
- 2005 Murry 20HP (Ray's Killer SS)
no1camaro’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 124
- (Auto News) Speeding motorist fined $290,000
- Sat Jan 9, 2010 | 12 comments
- (Auto News) SKorean woman passes driver's exam on 950th try
- Fri Nov 6, 2009 | 8 comments
- (Auto News) Ohio man dressed as Breathalyzer accused of DUI
- Wed Nov 4, 2009 | 5 comments
- (Auto News) High-speed chase ends with push of a button
- Mon Oct 19, 2009 | 9 comments
- (Auto News) Ala. woman lets daughter ride in box on top of van
- Mon Oct 5, 2009 | 11 comments
(Auto News) Ohio man dressed as Breathalyzer accused of DUI
Nov 4, 2009 | Views: 670
Oxford police say they stopped 20-year-old James P. Miller on Halloween night and found beer in his front seat and in the trunk.
Police say Miller blew 0.158 percent on a Breathalyzer test. The legal limit for driving is a blood-alcohol level of .08.
Miller was cited on charges including operating a vehicle while intoxicated, underage possession of alcohol, having an open container and a fake ID, and a one-way street violation.
Miller had no comment when reached at home Wednesday.
James P. Miller, 20, is shown Saturday, Oct. 31, 2009, in a police photo provided by the Oxford Ohio police department wearing a Halloween breathalyzer costume.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!