- 1942 Ford GPW Jeep (WW2 Jeep)
- 2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 (Ray's Vette)
- 1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (Ray's Indy 500 Pace Car)
- 2001 Chevrolet Wide body (Cruzer Garage and Grill)
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's SS)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro (B4C / 1LE)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro (My Camaro's)
- 2000 Pontiac Sunfire (HoopTeeee)
- 1996 Chevrolet Impala (Ray's Impala SS)
- 1997 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Camaro)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Z28/350)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Ragtop)
- 1986 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's IROC)
- 1988 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's 1st Camaro)
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado (Ray's Silverdao SS)
- 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe (Ray's Tahoe LT)
- 2003 Chevrolet Xtreem (Ray's Xtreem)
- 2005 Coachmen Santara (Ray's Santara)
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro, Impala, Silverado (Ray's SS's)
- 1969 Hotwheels Camaro (Ray's Camaro Diecast World)
- 2000 Chevrolet Class C (Ray's 1st RV)
- 2007 Direct-Lift ProPark 9 PLUS (Ray's Lift and Shop)
- 2005 Murry 20HP (Ray's Killer SS)
no1camaro’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 124
- (Auto News) Speeding motorist fined $290,000
- Sat Jan 9, 2010 | 12 comments
- (Auto News) SKorean woman passes driver's exam on 950th try
- Fri Nov 6, 2009 | 8 comments
- (Auto News) Ohio man dressed as Breathalyzer accused of DUI
- Wed Nov 4, 2009 | 5 comments
- (Auto News) High-speed chase ends with push of a button
- Mon Oct 19, 2009 | 9 comments
- (Auto News) Ala. woman lets daughter ride in box on top of van
- Mon Oct 5, 2009 | 11 comments
(Auto News) SKorean woman passes driver's exam on 950th try
Nov 6, 2009 | Views: 457
The aspiring driver spent more than 5 million won ($4,200) in application fees, but until now had failed to score the minimum 60 out of a possible 100 points needed to get behind the wheel for a driving test.
Cha Sa-soon, 68, finally passed the written exam with a score of 60 on Wednesday, said Choi Young-chul, a police official at the drivers' license agency in Jeonju, 130 miles (210 kilometers) south of Seoul.
Police said Cha took the test hundreds of times, but had no specific total. Local media said she took the test 950 times.
Now she must pass a driving test before getting her license, Choi said.
Repeated calls to Cha seeking comment went unanswered. She told the Korea Times newspaper she needed the license for her vegetable-selling business.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!