- 1942 Ford GPW Jeep (WW2 Jeep)
- 2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 (Ray's Vette)
- 1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (Ray's Indy 500 Pace Car)
- 2001 Chevrolet Wide body (Cruzer Garage and Grill)
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's SS)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro (B4C / 1LE)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro (My Camaro's)
- 2000 Pontiac Sunfire (HoopTeeee)
- 1996 Chevrolet Impala (Ray's Impala SS)
- 1997 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Camaro)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Z28/350)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's Ragtop)
- 1986 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's IROC)
- 1988 Chevrolet Camaro (Ray's 1st Camaro)
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado (Ray's Silverdao SS)
- 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe (Ray's Tahoe LT)
- 2003 Chevrolet Xtreem (Ray's Xtreem)
- 2005 Coachmen Santara (Ray's Santara)
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro, Impala, Silverado (Ray's SS's)
- 1969 Hotwheels Camaro (Ray's Camaro Diecast World)
- 2000 Chevrolet Class C (Ray's 1st RV)
- 2007 Direct-Lift ProPark 9 PLUS (Ray's Lift and Shop)
- 2005 Murry 20HP (Ray's Killer SS)
no1camaro’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 124
- (Auto News) Speeding motorist fined $290,000
- Sat Jan 9, 2010 | 12 comments
- (Auto News) SKorean woman passes driver's exam on 950th try
- Fri Nov 6, 2009 | 8 comments
- (Auto News) Ohio man dressed as Breathalyzer accused of DUI
- Wed Nov 4, 2009 | 5 comments
- (Auto News) High-speed chase ends with push of a button
- Mon Oct 19, 2009 | 9 comments
- (Auto News) Ala. woman lets daughter ride in box on top of van
- Mon Oct 5, 2009 | 11 comments
(Auto News) Speeding motorist fined $290,000
Jan 9, 2010 | Views: 735
A court in the northeastern Swiss canton of St Gallen gave the millionaire the hefty penalty, which outstripped the previous record of 111,000 francs handed a Porsche driver in 2008 in Zurich, after a string of previous traffic offences.
"The accused ignored elementary traffic rules with a powerful vehicle out of a pure desire for speed," the court said in its judgment of the motorist, who clocked speeds of up to 137 km per hour on country roads, said daily Blick.
The St Gallen Cantonal Court ordered the man to dip into his 23.3 million franc fortune, which included a villa with a garage containing five luxury cars.
Court officials said they could not immediately confirm details of the case.
In October, St Gallen police pulled over another speeding motorist after he committed 15 traffic offences in 10 minutes, including driving on the hard shoulder, jumping a red light and failing to stop for police.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!