- 1972 Chevrolet C-10 (Neglected One)
- 1975 Pontiac Trans Am (blown two tone)
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro (Fireball)
- 1983 Mitsubishi pickup (get summ)
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 700XP (Riley's Ride)
- 1971 Pontiac Firebird (Whitey)
- 1975 Pontiac Trans Am (ark car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro (married mobile)
- 1979 Pontiac transam (bandone)
- 1950 Chevrolet p/up (Sanford and Son)
- 1949 Ford F-100 (Old Black Truck)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (T Top Trans Am)
- 1995 Nissan Frontier (Nissan)
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty (Dually)
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD (Red Truck)
- 1995 Freightliner FL70 (My mobile office)
- 1998 Vintage 44ft Enclosed (Big Trailer)
- 1988 pace american (trailer)
- 2003 Invader invader sit up (Kart)
- 2001 belarus 2011 (dirt mover)
racerx23’s Blog Posts 1 – 3 of 3
BAN-ONE SHOW AT SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT
May 5, 2011 | Views: 573
- Blown Two Tone
- 1 photo
If its not a show car bring it anyway, awards will be given by class, It should be a fairly good turn out. The past Two Previous Years were good turnouts and we are hoping for another.
There is Going to be Good Classic Music, Good Food, and some awesome Firebirds & TA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont have a Bird come down anyways and check all of them out! Who knows you might come to like them and wanna buy one! Also go on into Summit and check out some merchandise and buy some parts!
We always are having a good time, lots of friendly people and families, and cool stories about their cars.
Last year the Smokey And The Bandit rig was there to kick off the start of the Bandit Run, Im unsure if its going to be there this year but, still gonna be tons of sweet cars.
-Summit Racing Equipment
-Hawks 3rd Gen Parts
-Restore A Muscle Car
Date and Time are Saturday May 7,2011 9am-5pm
All 3 of My firebirds will be down there tommoro, including my high school car!
Come on and Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: