- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
Been a while...
Jul 25, 2008 | Views: 284
Got my property tax bill. I almost fainted. They went up almost $1200 for the year. Not sure what will happen with my other property that I use as a rental. If they went up that much, I will be selling it. I make about $5 a month off of it now. I think if I sell it I can pay off the mortgage and still have enough to build a pole barn out here.
Since I last posted anything, I have painted the front porch floor, the shutters, and the front door. I guess the best way to describe the house before was boring...run of the mill. Light yellow siding, faded green shutters, white door, and faded red porch floor. Well no more. It looks more like a cottage at a lake now. I painted everything country blue. The door is one that looks like it has panels. So the indents for the panels are painted white, the rest of the door country blue. I think it looks really good. My neighbors across the street hate it and say I should of painted it the colors they were. No thanks. I have worked my fanny off with the landscaping and this is the look I was going for. I thought I had found new flooring for my kitchen until I figured up how much it would be...$1300! My kitchen is only 13 X 16! So the search continues....
Until next time....Have a great day!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: