- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair1)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair2)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (BAN 1)
- 2004 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab (TA Hauler)
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5 (Big Red)
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen)
- 1912 Keck Gonnerman KG1309 (KG1309)
- 1990 Geo Prizm (Geo1)
- 1992 Geo Prizm (GEO 2)
- 1996 Geo Prizm (GEO3)
- 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (Big Dually)
Ramair1’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 17
- 3rd and Final Round of voting on the GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 | 5 comments
- GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest 2nd Round Voting
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 | 5 comments
- Member Calendars Contest
- Sun Sep 19, 2010 | 6 comments
- We're Getting the Band Back Together; that is "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club"
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- It's Spring Time and time to plant you're favorite flowers!!!!
- Tue Apr 6, 2010 | 1 comment
Before The Bandit Run and before a Year One Event there was The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club
Aug 23, 2008 | Views: 2,044
- The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club
- 218 photos
Ladies and Gentlemen, Ramair1 has invited all to take a step back in time to get a glimpse of this rare time capsule caught on film. A time that many of us were still not quite old enough yet to drive and for some of us who lived it, and then there are those that can reminisce of days of yore!
Before there was a “Bandit Run” or a “Year One” Event, which I was fortunate enough to participate in its inaugural year and ending up at the Year One festivities, there was The “Gulf Coast Trans Am Club”, which I was also fortunate enough again to participate in some of their activities. Tagging along as little brother in my teenage years of the Club President for a number of years had its rewards for me. I got to live a dream and learn at a young age that my passion had begun, and continued on through the years even to this day.
Though The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club is no longer an organization in the area, there is still a club active in the Houston area known as The “Trans Am Club of Houston” (TACH) which still holds club functions and events.
Belonging to and participating in a club of your choice or a group of enthusiasts like “Motortopia” has its rewards and I would hope that all that can be a part of such a group to join one. There is wealth of information to gain through and being part of one of these organizations.
The point to all of this is the fact that I was able to acquire these vintage photographs from my brother and live that long ago fun filled time once again. The time frame from which these photos took place was between 1975 and 1993 with the majority of them in the late 70’s and 80’s. So sit back and enjoy a moment in time!!!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: