- 1954 Ford Ranch Wagon (Insane 54)
- 2003 Holden Monaro (Fireball's Tim's MUSCLE CAR!!)
- 2002 Holden Monaro (More MUSCLE!!)
- 2007 Mini Cooper S (Fireballed! MINI USA Pursuit)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (SHOCKWAVE)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEXUS INTERCEPTOR)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MEGAmini)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (ODDJOB "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MACH 3!)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEO "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Red Hot S!!)
- 2004 MINI Cooper S (WIDOW)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Flamethrower)
fireballtim’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 36
- AutoDissection MINI CONCEPT...
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- The Hollywood Car Show PREMIERE!
- Mon Jul 21, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #003 FERRARI CALIFORNIA!
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #002 MINI CLUBMAN
- Fri Jul 4, 2008 | comment
- Blogdissection 001 CAMARO!
- Mon Jun 30, 2008 | 2 comments
Jun 26, 2008 | Views: 531
I’ve known Ray Claridge at CVS for a very long time. A Man of worth, sincerity and and extreme value. Not many like him around. He does what he says, always on time, and there is nothing false about him. His crew is the same. Bob, Oscar, Amy, Sam and the rest. Which is probably why for the last 35 years, he’s built virtually EVERY movie car on the planet. Oh, … if you’re not familiar with CVS, hit the link. In the next few weeks, you’ll see some cool changes to the website. Some serious Fireball action will begin to appear. Because, as of yesterday, my new home for cool designs and cool builds will be CVS.
Yes, we’ll have tours. Yes, we’ll have SEMINARBQS. Yes, we’ll have an entirely new program for LIMITED EDITIONS and yes… my playground just grew to over 100,000 square feet. Design, Fabrication and EVERYTHING in between. Just you wait and see what’s coming….
This is history… And I’m grateful to do it with a man of integrity.
“Take the first step. You don’t have to climb the whole staircase.”
Martin Luther King
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: