Carolina_29053’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 9
- Blast from the past! 70 400 Ram Air III Engine :)
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 | 1 comment
- 2nd Gen f-body R134 A/C Upgrade
- Thu Oct 13, 2011 | comment
- Sanden A/C compressor conversion on 75 Firebird
- Wed Sep 7, 2011 | comment
- Pontiac Assembly Line
- Sat Sep 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Florida Love Bug Season -May and September
- Wed Mar 3, 2010 | 9 comments
Blast from the past! 70 400 Ram Air III Engine :)
Jan 20, 2012 | Views: 619
Aug. 1, 1969, the production date of my "WT" block - Elvis Presley performed at the International Hotel in Las Vegas.
Aug. 7, 1969, the production date of one of my # "12" heads-
UAW workers would be listening to Elvis songs from the Top Ten list such as "In the Ghetto" and "Suspicious Minds" while building these heads.
Aug, 8, 1969, the production date of one of my # "12" heads -
The Beatles were putting the finishing touches to what would be their final studio album at the EMI Studios on Abbey Road when they came out of the studio, crossed the street and made history.
I tell you, wrenching on this old engine takes me back in time! Seems like the older I get, the more I want to go back!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: