- 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega (Twin Cam)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega)
- 1971 Chevrolet Vega Panel Express (71Panel)
- 1988 Chevrolet Nova (88NUMMI)
- 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (74Shark)
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvair (64vair)
- 1989 Chevrolet Beretta GT (89GT)
- 1986 Chevrolet Nova (86NUMMI)
- 1986 Chevrolet Sprint (86Sprint)
- 1986 Cadillac Cimarron (86Caddy)
- 1985 Cadillac Coupe DeVille (Deville)
- 1977 Chevrolet Chevette (77TCar)
- 1987 Toyota Corolla (87Corolla)
- 1985 Chevrolet Chevette S (85TCar)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback (73Kammback)
- 1990 Ford Festiva L (90Festiva)
- 1984 Lincoln Continental Mark VII LSC (84Mark)
- 1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI (82Mark)
- 1973 Ford Pinto Runabout (73Pinto)
- 1973 Mercury Capri 2600 (73Capri)
- 1975 Chevrolet Vega Panel Express (75Panel)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega #2)
- 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega (Twin Cam #1)
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS (67SS)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (73GT)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback Estate (73Woody)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega #1)
vegavairbob’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 53
- Vega Panel Express Wins Best In Show
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 | 3 comments
- Cosworth Vega Collects Sixth Trophy for 2013
- Fri Nov 8, 2013 | 2 comments
- Vega GT Collects Seventh Trophy for 2013
- Sun Oct 20, 2013 | 1 comment
- Chevrolet Cameo pickup sells for $140,000 at Lambrecht Chevrolet auction
- Fri Oct 4, 2013 | 3 comments
- 500 Time Capsules up for auction in Nebraska - 50 with less than 10 Miles!
- Sun Aug 25, 2013 | 4 comments
Carlisle GM Nationals - June 21-23, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 | Views: 221
- Carlisle GM Nationals - June 23, 2013
- 183 photos
There was a massive turnout of over 1000 show cars on Saturday. Great weather, guests and a wide array of cars helped make the GM Carlisle event the best weekend of its type. Bobby Allison held a non-stop audience for over two hours, Paul Koerner, Dennis Kirban and Andrew Flippone, Jr. hosted seminars and Q&A sessions, while Bruce Larson's Cacklefest drew crowds with each session.
Displays included one dedicated to Hi-Po Buicks, Turbo Buicks, the Buick Grand National and the GNX. The showfield hosted nearly 100 years of automotive history with cars ranging from the 1900s to modern day with 88 different show classes, an enormous car corral and 1,000 vendor spaces.
With just as many cruisers as muscle cars onsite, there was a very impressive snapshot of Detroit's best. A handful of awards were issued and Sunday concluded with an awards parade.
I arrived 9:30 Saturday morning after a four-hour trip from Long Island. My Cosworth Vega was a Showfield entry Sat & Sun. Stayed over in Harrisburg Sat. night and left Sunday after the Awards Parade.
Next year's weekend is June 20-22, 2014.
2013 Show Winners List
see also -
Friday Carlisle Gallery from Chevy High Performance
Saturday Carlisle Gallery from Chevy High Performance
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!