lizardbird98’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 61
- no dog left behind
- Sun Oct 17, 2010 | 1 comment
- 12ft leg span 41 pound spider in japan
- Sat Oct 9, 2010 | 4 comments
- ww2 vet recalls a night during his service.
- Sun Sep 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- 400 mpg electric car built by high school kids?????
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 | comment
- car shows i've been too
- Sun Aug 22, 2010 | comment
didn't know satan was a hockey player too........lol
Apr 16, 2009 | Views: 196
By Sports Network
The Sports Network
The Pittsburgh Penguins announced on Friday that they have recalled forward Miroslav Satan from the minor leagues.
Satan played in 65 games with the Penguins this year, notching 17 goals and 19 assists, before being sent to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the American Hockey League. In 10 games with the AHL club, the 34-year-old recorded three goals and six assists.
Satan has played in parts of 13 seasons with Edmonton, Buffalo, the New York Islanders and Pittsburgh, posting 354 goals and 367 assists in 1,012 career games. He reached the 1,000 games played mark on February 4 of this season.
Selected in the fifth round of the 1993 draft by the Oilers, Satan had 41 points with the Islanders last season before signing with the Penguins as a free agent in July. He has scored at least 25 goals in nine of his NHL seasons.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!