- 1954 Ford Ranch Wagon (Insane 54)
- 2003 Holden Monaro (Fireball's Tim's MUSCLE CAR!!)
- 2002 Holden Monaro (More MUSCLE!!)
- 2007 Mini Cooper S (Fireballed! MINI USA Pursuit)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (SHOCKWAVE)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEXUS INTERCEPTOR)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MEGAmini)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (ODDJOB "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MACH 3!)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEO "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Red Hot S!!)
- 2004 MINI Cooper S (WIDOW)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Flamethrower)
fireballtim’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 36
- AutoDissection MINI CONCEPT...
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- The Hollywood Car Show PREMIERE!
- Mon Jul 21, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #003 FERRARI CALIFORNIA!
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #002 MINI CLUBMAN
- Fri Jul 4, 2008 | comment
- Blogdissection 001 CAMARO!
- Mon Jun 30, 2008 | 2 comments
Fireball Fuel goes LIVE!
Mar 30, 2008 | Views: 479
But it’s a BIG day anyway. BIG Friday, I’ll call it. The day we launched FIREBALL FUEL.
A while back, my friend Ted Silverberg (Owner of Biometics) came to me and said that we should do something together. Something that people would like and would make them feel empowered. On the inside AND on the outside. So, we set out to create just that. His company creates spectacular nutritional supplements and we thought, hey, this could be cool and give people lots of energy. After months of trials and a complete immersion into the perfect product, together along with the awesome BIOMETICS team, we came up with FIREBALL FUEL. A recovery supplement for those in need of quick energy.
Along with my new Karate Dojo, FF added an internal element that completed the package. And since Ted is one of my Black Belts, it worked out perfect.
So, it’s with tremendous gratitude and appreciation that I bring you this cool new venture. I sincerely hope you guys like it. And yes, I do take it every day and am incredibly happy with the healthful results. And it tastes awesome as they all do.
Let me know what you think…
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: