- 2000 Pontiac Trans Am (Miss Priss)
- 1984 Pontiac Firebird (Angelo)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Goldielocks)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackie)
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Speedy)
- 1970 Dodge Challenger/TA (Kermit)
- 1970 Dodge Challenger/TA (Panther)
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Sublime)
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi (3-2-1 Jr. Hemi)
- 2009 Mazda RX-8 (Pinky)
- 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass (White Lightning)
- 1971 Plymouth Road Runner (Purple Haze)
- 1969 Dodge Daytona (Wingo)
- 1968 Dodge Charger (Penny)
- 1997 Toyota Avalon (Sophie the Sofa)
- 1954 Ford Crown Victoria (Vicki)
- 1984 Pontiac Firebird (Lil Red)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Little See Ya)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (See Ya WS6/W72)
- 1989 Sport Craft CC (Damn Yankee 2)
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 (3-2-1 HEMI)
- 2001 Isuzu Rodeo 4 X 4 (Yeehaw!)
- 1974 Datsun 260Z (Little Red)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Golden Child)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Hot)
- 1986 Olds Cultas (Daddy's pride and joy)
- 1987 Nissan 200SX SE (Black N Blue)
- 1987 Chevrolet Corvette (Blue Horizon)
- 1995 Subaru Outback (Green Machine)
- 1975 Ford Thunderbird (Miss White)
- 1975 Olds Cutlass S (Old Blue)
- 1993 Subaru Impreza (Baby Blue)
- 1979 Mecury Capri (Meatball)
- 1986 Dodge Daytona (Black and Blue)
- 1998 Dodge Ram (Big Red)
SeeYa’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 28
- Just some photos........Not many!!
- Thu May 31, 2012 | comment
- Need wiper, pulse switch ASAP!! ('78 Trans Am)
- Thu May 10, 2012 | comment
- Local car show and cruise in.
- Wed May 2, 2012 | comment
- Charlotte Motor Speedway, Food Lion Auto Fair 2012
- Wed Apr 25, 2012 | 1 comment
- Finally!!! See Ya is complete!!
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 | 2 comments
First here, and now on another site!
Feb 17, 2010 | Views: 524
There were many questions I needed answer so I found several sites where I could post my questions. One being here and another is the 78ta.com site.
Each and everyone on these sites are FANTASTIC people and have helped me with crucial decisions.
On Motortopia, our car won 3rd place in the challenges. I was amazed on how well she did! I was also very addicted to doing the challenges. lol
On the 78ta.com site, I was again FLOORED by what had happen while I was at work yesterday.
Our car made the "Spotlight of the month"!!
If you would like to see it, go to:
Click on "forum" tab
Click on the picture on the upper right hand side. That is our car. There are pictures, stories, and even a short video.
Thank you all for making our dreams come true!! We couldn't do it without the "know how" from you guys!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!