Carolina_29053’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 9
- Blast from the past! 70 400 Ram Air III Engine :)
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 | 1 comment
- 2nd Gen f-body R134 A/C Upgrade
- Thu Oct 13, 2011 | comment
- Sanden A/C compressor conversion on 75 Firebird
- Wed Sep 7, 2011 | comment
- Pontiac Assembly Line
- Sat Sep 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Florida Love Bug Season -May and September
- Wed Mar 3, 2010 | 9 comments
Florida Love Bug Season -May and September
Mar 3, 2010 | Views: 4,713
Hopefully in the years to come, Bandit Run planners can choose a cooler climate for the runs where these automotive finish destroying pests aren't out and about. It is for this reason that I think I will sit this run out and since I have the time off already, maybe take a trip to the northern states. Mountain trip anyone? Maybe next year, a Bandit Run down Skyline Drive in Virginia in the Fall??? Or for that matter, what about Fall of this year?
Anyway, I was looking forward to the run and meeting all of you. I do look forward to seeing pics and vids from all who are brave enought to take on the Florida bugs. I just don't feel like using my classic car to help the State of Florida control their bug population. Dead love bugs decaying in my defroster and heating vents only to be blown out every time I use my heater or blower for the next several months isn't my idea of a good time. I know, I'm a killjoy. I deserve all the negative comments I may receive. :( Atleast now you know!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: