- 1975 Chevrolet Monza (Louie The Lizard)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (The Green Machine 69 Chevelle SS *MODEL car*)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II (Little Nova II **1/24" scale MODEL CAR**)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Tazmanian Devil)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (My Stang)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (T-DEVIL)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Blue Bunny)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (The Monzter)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Cara's 69)
- 1968 Ford Mustang (Linda's Dream)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Camaro)
- 1980 Pontiac J-2000 (Rick's J-2000)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Kids car)
- 1956 Ford Pickup (Pinky)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Two Toned)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monster Monza Model)
- 1974 Chevrolet Vega (Nick's Vega)
- 1977 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (1 Tough Truck)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monza 1)
MonzterRacing’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 14
- The NEW "Louie the Lizard" is back and badder than ever !!
- Wed Dec 16, 2015 | comment
- THE ALL NEW LOUIE THE LIZARD after all these years I have been gone !!
- Wed Jul 2, 2014 | comment
- I am back but not here very much !!
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 | 1 comment
- Important info about helping GET LOUIE THE LIZARD BACK
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 | 4 comments
- Sorry I have been really SAD and out of the car scene for a while- Need Help !!!
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 | 18 comments
Hello all, Sorry I have been gone so long !!
Sep 29, 2009 | Views: 808
Good things come to those that wait they say.
Well things have slowed way down for me as I am currently going through a messy divorce. I get to keep the cars and house. Joint custody of the kids too. Other than that it is chaos !!! My normal job has slowed down to 32 hrs a week at times so that does not help my finances.
My health also has turned to bad as I now have seizures due to all the stress in my life. Work, Divorce, teenage daughters, etc... Not to mention this damn recession !!!
I also want to point out that during these trying times I have hooked up with KatsMonte and we are now seeing one another. Thanks Motortopia !!! Would have never guessed I would meet a great person like her through a car sight. It payed (no pun intended) to answer a call to work on her car before the divorce. Who would have ever guessed. But strange things happen !!!
Anyway, hopefully I get things back to normal soon, get Louie back from the body shop, get caught up on all those nasty bills the soon to be EX stuck me with before she left, etc... etc... etc...
I am finishing a motor for a gentleman all the way from Debuque, Iowa soon and one of my own I may be selling. Anybody want a fresh 600+ hp 355 SB Chevy short block give me a call. All drag not a street motor !! I also am selling the 461 HP motor out of Louie too!! Strong as hell and very few miles on it. I have a bigger and better motor going in him !!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: