- 1979 Chevrolet Camaro ("Z" U L8ter)
- 1995 Ford/Saleen Saleen Mustang (TruBlu)
- 1001 Nissan 350 Z (Z Max)
- 1980 Ford Bronco (The Bronc)
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Old School)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (One Bad Z28)
- 1969 Ford Mustang (Elenore)
- 1969 Chevrolet Nova (Super Nova)
- 1965 Ford Mustang (Road Racer)
- 1965 AC/Ford Cobra (Cobra Fun)
- 1971 Plymouth Duster (Think Pink)
- 1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass (Lil Red 442)
- 1995 Ford/Saleen S281 (SunDowner)
- 1966 Dodge Charger (Silver Bullett)
- 1995 Geo Prizm (Oscar Madison-mobile)
- 2001 Honda Odyssey (Honey-Bus)
shredderman’s Blog Posts 1 – 2 of 2
Hot town, summer in NJ!!!!
Jul 16, 2012 | Views: 398
I had a call from one of my Agencies, and they think I might get picked up by the end of this month, temp to perm. I can only hope!
So now, I'm outside with my two 4 legged kids, letting them have some fun, and making sure they don't get overheated. I'll go back inside to work on the new kit (66 Charger) in a bit. Just finished my two latest creations, which I've posted here, and am waiting on three more kits to come in via mail. These should hold me until I hear if I'm going back to work (I hope!). Two Nova's (66 and 70) and one 68 Mustang should do. My Garage is getting larger than my model airplane hanger, which is saying something! Might have to build new shelves down in the Mancave......
My Daughter is taking me on a "Daughter-Daddy" outing to NYC for a concert of one of her favorite singers next week. Will be inside, but "Standing Room Only". Not bad, the last concert we went to was the same way (4th of July Jam in Philly). She won free tickets and that was a great way to spend my birthday (same day, July 4th). We had a blast and I got to see the new Ford Focus set up and asked the crew there when we would be seeing the 4 wheel drive Fiesta in the US available for sale.
Believe it or not, they told me that the Engineers said it would NOT be brought to the States because of "Gas Mileage" issues and it's "Too Heavy" (?!?!?!?). I told them I was watching them on SPEED in the New Zealand Road Rally and would seriously think of trading in my Geo Prizm in on one. They tried to push an AWD Fusion on me >:-( Sorry, I don't like how they look.
Oh, oh, looks like it's going to storm again. Better get inside. I'll see how my Brother did racing last weekend online. He drives in the "Bomber" class at Oakshade Speedway in Wauseon, OH. He drives "24H", the car that looks like a Dalmation dog! You want to see some good down-home racing, check them out on You Tube and their website.
Until next time.......as they say on Horsepower, "keep it between the ditches!"
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: