- 2001 Pontiac Trans Am (SEXYWS6)
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am ("Lucky")
- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Flyin FJ)
- 1994 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Rocket)
- 1999 Buick Regal (lownslo)
- 1975 Oldsmobile Hurst (75 Hurst/Olds)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (ole faithful)
- 2003 Mercury Gran Marquis (Granpappy)
- 2002 Ford F-350 (Old Terminix Service Truck)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am ('76 TA)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (1977 TA)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Silver)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (The "Evader")
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Project TA)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (Ole Blue)
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird ('89 Bird)
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro (Green Machine)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Pretty Bird)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 (Ramm Tuff)
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 (The Hauler)
- 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (Mudd n Funn)
tamatt79’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Bandit Run, Mississippi style.
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 | 5 comments
- Whats up with the photos section on everyones page?
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 | 4 comments
- Bandit Bash Video slide show
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 | comment
- Dixie Firebirds in the Smokey Mtns...
- Thu Apr 29, 2010 | 20 comments
- Mistreated 95 Trans Am
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 | 1 comment
How long does it take to Over haul an abused Trans Am into a good/fun driver?
Nov 3, 2008 | Views: 656
- Overhaulin' Tupelo, Ms style!
- 111 photos
This photo, not representative of the start of this project, but maybe true to the outcome.
Some friends of mine have bought a 77TA that spent alot of its life in the wrong hands. Their intentions are to transform it from junk to a really cool driver. This being done on a budget and in record time. Try a timeline of about 17 days. Not expected to be a Nationals quality show car, but a fun car to take out and have fun in.
stay tuned, as i will try to update this daily as possible.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: