- 007_SuperCoupe’s Garage
007_SuperCoupe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 35
- The Manifold is starting to take life...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 | comment
- Spring Modifications have turned into a Summer Mess!
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fuel economy expirements
- Mon Apr 5, 2010 | comment
- Spring modifications have officially started...
- Mon Mar 8, 2010 | 1 comment
- More upgrades........finally!
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 | 2 comments
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
Dec 26, 2007 | Views: 214
It wasn't really a Christmas present, but I was able to get a daily driver for me this last weekend. I had always been hoping that I'd find that killer deal and it seems I got one better. I got a '94 Olds Achieva SC from my wife's parents, basically for free. They weren't driving it any more and let the registration expire so they offered it to me and my wife. It's a car that has seen better days for sure with 136k on it and a failing interior. However, it does have a remanufactured engine with less than 1500 miles on it. That in itself is worth something. So no longer do I need to worry about driving my Super Coupe in bad weather, or even on a regular basis any more.
I also received an addition to my garage. I finally got a good tool chest to put all my tools in. Up until now, they have been scattered here and there in different tool boxes, but now I have a consolidated place to put all my (car) tools. That's great!
Again, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!