Motortopia: Where your passion parks

Motortopia: Where your passion parks.

Why Join Motortopia? Connect with other enthusiasts... Chat! Add Friends! Challenge! Private Message!

  1. cars
  2. bikes
  3. boats
  4. planes

Cars > Crazyfast79TA’s Garage > Blog > I Need Help With Information


Crazyfast79TA’s Profile Photo


M –51
Bovey, Minnesota
United States


Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 247

It's For Real
Sun Feb 22, 2015  |  4 comments
Mini Paint-Job Redos
Sat Feb 21, 2015  |  comment
Mini Paint-Jobs
Thu Feb 19, 2015  |  1 comment
Thu Feb 12, 2015  |  2 comments
Time To Put The Push On!
Thu Feb 5, 2015  |  comment

View Blog

I Need Help With Information

By Crazyfast79TA

I need to replace the transfer case in our 3/4 ton Chevy. It's got a New Process 243c T/C. I found a New Process 241c at an affordable price. What is the difference? From the pictures it looks like only the output for the front drive shaft is the flange type on the 241 and the 243 has the yoke type. Are the outputs interchangeable? I need to know ASAP! Thanks for any responses!

Log in to post comments.

Read comments on this blog post 1 – 3 of 3

Crazyfast79TA’s Profile Photo
Jan 14, 2014 at 11:29 am
Thanks for responding!
smokey2’s Profile Photo
Jan 13, 2014 at 4:19 pm
The 241c is a manual transfer case shifter on floor............ The 243c is electric with a button on dash.
TexasDon’s Profile Photo
Jan 13, 2014 at 12:00 pm
I understand they are interchangeable with the main difference being the 243 is electric shift and the 241 being manual.
My buddy who plows snow, prefers the 241c behind his big block. As I recall, he had to relace the yoke from a 27 spline to a 32 spline.

view more


Cars > Crazyfast79TA’s Garage > Blog > I Need Help With Information

Print your passion at (