- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
I need to do more planning before doing.
May 16, 2008 | Views: 320
That all done, I ate dinner. New energy hit. I marked the landscaping timbers. You know the cute flowerbeds around the mailboxes? I just had to have one of my own. 1 piece of plastic around the mailbox. 8 cuts that was done. 16 holes predrilled. A hundred hits with a hammer to get POLE BARN NAILS in the timbers. I smacked my hand twice with the hammer. After the second time and laying on the ground praying that I hadn't broken anything in my hand. I came up with a plan. When my husband came home, I played it off. But honey your so much stronger than me...he took the bait and the nails will be done tomorrow. I will finish cutting the timber and predrilling more holes...he gets all the nails, we only have two more trees to do. Then I will lay Miracle-Gro Garden Soil around all of it. Seed and plant new flowers. And he wanted me to paint shutters...don't see it happening this weekend. Maybe next weekend.
What about the cars? His is torn apart he broke a cam shaft. Mine well no progress. (I still haven't cleaned out the garage.) I will post pictures of the pretty landscaping soon.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: