Spinning15’s Blog Posts 1 – 3 of 3
- THE ALL AMERICAN CORVETTE STRUTS IT'S STUFF AT THE GRUELING 24HRS OF LE MANS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS READ BELOW!
- Wed Jan 31, 2007 | 1 comment
- I Thought after the 1967 Corvette Tri power they would never build another like it...Looks like they have!!!
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 | 5 comments
- The Cars That I Love and a little bit about what I like and do.
- Thu Dec 28, 2006 | 2 comments
I Thought after the 1967 Corvette Tri power they would never build another like it...Looks like they have!!!
Jan 29, 2007 | Views: 1,128
Filed under: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette (Z06)
I was going to go with the 400 HP Le Mans Blue plus a automatic paddle shift model. Special order. I bought two raffle tickets one for a build your own and the other for the Z06. I was not lucky enough to win either raffle. I was buying the Vette for my dear wife and me to finally go on a long awaited vacation we have been waiting to go on for 28 years. Make a long story short. My wife and family got together and put the down payment down for me!!! Now I have the best Corvette I feel Chevrolet has made since 1967 an engine that weighs 350 Lbs with 505 HP Holy Smokes. Yes It is Real fast!!! It Handles like nothing I have ever driven and now I am adding Twin turbos a Borla exaust and some other goodies to include a good tuning by Jimmy Smith the best tunner I know! The twins will be done at Lindenfelders soon. His Father was killed racing or testing one of his famous cars. I plan to make this my last but fastest Vette I have ever owned. It is Scary fast now but everything is relevent.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: