- 2014 Ford Focus (Workholic Next Generation)
- 2013 Ford Mustang Convertable (Drema)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (Elenor)
- 2006 Ford Freestyle (Wifes Baby)
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu (Silverforce)
- 2002 Ford Focus (Workholic)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (Streetmachine)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (The Weekender)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser (PT Speedy)
- 2000 Chevrolet Camaro (Friskie)
- 1994 Chevrolet Camaro (Z- Next Generation)
- 1976 Chevrolet Camaro (My First)
frank76ta’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 36
IS THERE ANYONE HONEST ANYMORE!!
Aug 9, 2012 | Views: 402
- May 2011 Transam Pics
- 38 photos
- Car of my Dreams Video
- 12 comments
- 1,136 views
My Son is in the Marines and has no issue with his funds but what gets me the most is to use our Miitary to scam people.
FYI I know lot of folks here have giving me some great advice. Here is mine.. Never deal with anyone who will not see the car themselves. Two no need your Paypal email address. If you ever have that is is a SCAM. No moneygram or Western Union or asking for your account information. If Cashier check place hold on any title transfer until it is cleared. If someone is really interested in your car they will have no problem with this.
Anyway that is my vent for the week thanks for everyone hearing me out!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: