- 007_SuperCoupe’s Garage
007_SuperCoupe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 35
- The Manifold is starting to take life...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 | comment
- Spring Modifications have turned into a Summer Mess!
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fuel economy expirements
- Mon Apr 5, 2010 | comment
- Spring modifications have officially started...
- Mon Mar 8, 2010 | 1 comment
- More upgrades........finally!
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 | 2 comments
It's almost ready to start...again...
Mar 25, 2008 | Views: 962
Filed under: 1992 Ford Thunderbird (Silver Thunder)
- 7 photos
Now, to get it running, all I have to do is install a new battery. I've got a good one coming tomorrow so I will be able to find out then if it'll start up. I'm a little concerned because it's been sitting for so long. I'm sure the fuel in the tank is not good anymore. I just hope it's good enough to get me the mile up the road to the gas station.
I also need to install my new O2 sensors before I try to start it. And a quick check of other things like oil, coolant, etc needs to be done before I just crank it over. I know I'm low on coolant and am due an oil change. I'll hand crank the engine over to make sure that everything is still moving (if it's not, that's really going to suck!). I'm pretty sure it is because the engine was turning a little when I was tightening up my alternator pulley.
That's about it. Wish me luck. I'm hoping to at least get it started tomorrow...
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: