- 2006 Buick Terraza (Silvermane)
- 1995 Honda Accord (Winter Beater)
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager (Snowball)
- 1997 Ford Taurus (SHOtime)
- 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier (The Rolling Bruise)
- 1987 Ford Mustang (Mach 5.0)
- 1992 Buick Park Avenue (Immortal)
- 1997 GMC Jimmy (Ummm, Jimmy, I guess)
- 1998 Pontiac Sunfire (Mini-Vert)
- 1991 Dodge Monaco (Monaco)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Rusty, and NOT Trusty)
- 1992 Chrysler Le Baron (Hemarroid)
- 1968 Ford Ranchero (Ol Yeller)
- 1968 Mercury Cougar (Big Block)
- 1986 Pontiac Fiero (Mini Rod)
- 1991 Isuzu Stylus (Hairpin)
- 1973 Pontiac Grand Ville Brougham (The Godfather)
- 1988 Suzuki Samurai (Little Bigfoot)
- 1997 Saturn SC1 (Commuter)
- 1991 Saturn SC1 (Barney)
- 1978 Chevrolet LUV (Luv Machine)
- 1988 Ford EXP (Scort-Stang)
- 1988 Ford Mustang (My Little Pony)
- 1987 Pontiac Grand Am (Cheap-n-Sleazy)
SpeedRacerOnline’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 7
It's already begun....
May 2, 2007 | Views: 690
Join The Club!!
I, for one, am in extreme denial, apparantly, because I hope they never find a cure!
I just got my 'Stang not even two weeks ago and am already in trouble with the wife for spending too much time and money on it! Ahhhhh, life is good! Fortunately, my wife has been known to show some symptoms of the bug from time-to-time as well so she is pretty forgiving of my problem.
Getting a pretty smokin good deal on a set of rims with nearly new tires on them this weekend. Bigger wheels, better tires, and a much better look! I can't wait! I'll post more pics as soon as I can!
Thanks for visiting!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: