81TtopTA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 29
- WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR US!
- Tue Jun 30, 2015 | comment
- Victory Church Car Show 2015
- Wed Apr 1, 2015 | comment
- Car show at Victory Church, Troy PA - Kevin Morgan 2010 Trans Am will be there!
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 | comment
- My personal 2010 TRANS AM will be at the MECUM AUCTION Jan 26th!
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 | 1 comment
- THE NEW TRANS AM - We are being considered for a reality show!
- Tue Jul 3, 2012 | 1 comment
Kevin Morgan Concept T/A #2 at SEMA 2009
Dec 4, 2009 | Views: 2,958
The group behind the concept is Designer Kevin Morgan of Canton, PA, Trans Am Depot of Tallahassee, FL and Otto Body Custom of Lincoln, NE. Morgan said the alliance is in the process of building three more cars that will incorporate design changes prior to tooling up for conversion kits that will be released in early spring of 2010. Morgan says the changes will include a “rework” of the rear tail section and deck lid spoiler, the addition of front and rear wheel spoilers, interior options and more. For more information on the Phoenix TA, it’s progress and how to get one, visit www.transamdepot.com
For more information on Kevin Morgan's journey with the concept T/A, please visit www.KevinMorganDesigns.com
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: