81TtopTA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Car show at Victory Church, Troy PA - Kevin Morgan 2010 Trans Am will be there!
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 | comment
- My personal 2010 TRANS AM will be at the MECUM AUCTION Jan 26th!
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 | 1 comment
- THE NEW TRANS AM - We are being considered for a reality show!
- Tue Jul 3, 2012 | 1 comment
- Kevin Morgan's personal 2010 Trans Am is for sale on ebay!
- Wed May 2, 2012 | comment
- Merry Christmas from Kevin Morgan Designs!
- Fri Dec 23, 2011 | 5 comments
KEVIN MORGAN WAS SET UP AT THE 2008 TRANS AM NATIONALS IN DAYTON, OHIO. Once again, it was Beyond A Dream.
Sep 2, 2008 | Views: 359
We had a great time visiting with some old friends as well as making some new ones! Once again it was Beyond A Dream being set up at the Nats. To hear such comments as "I am a huge fan" and "It is an honor to meet you" is just an incredible feeling. It really makes all of my time and effort worth while. My fans and this project mean so very much to me! THANK YOU!
The show field was filled with beautiful Trans Ams from 1969 - 2002. It would be hard to pick a winner that is for sure. There were vendors setup with new and used parts for sale. Restore A Muscle Car had a Burt Reynolds Edition Trans Am "Ban III" on display as well as his custom "platinum" 1977 Trans am. This year the platinum was sporting 19" and 20" snowflake wheels made by US Wheel. It was nice to see Dave Hall & the gang again.
Thanks to everyone who supported us by purchasing our concept T/A merchandise! A VERY special Thank You to Sue from The Trans Am Nationals for the opportunity to design the 2008 Merchandise...To see my artwork all over the Nationals was incredible. People seemed to really like those blue shirts! A special thanks to Tod, Scott and Scott from The Trans Am Depot for the Banner Sponsor. Thanks to Kevin from Screamin Chicken Chasers for the banner & flyers to display. It was also great being able to catch up with a lot of my friends from Trans Am Country. And last but not least thank you to Mike & Elena from Southwest FBody Association for lending a hand with the booth setup.
You can view more photos on my website. http://www.ke...andesigns.com
Kevin Morgan - Graphic Designer
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: