- 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass (ProjectOlds69 'Brick-House')
- 1992 Ford Mustang (EdStang)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird TransAm (T/A)
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro (cocacamaro (cola))
- 1995 BMW 325i (GreenMachine)
- 1995 BMW 525i (BrickHouse)
- 2000 BMW 323i (CLassy)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML-320 (OldBlue)
- 2005 BMW M3 (It)
- 1988 Ford Mustang (FirstEdStang)
officered’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 6
Mar 27, 2013 | Views: 88
Am I crazy for living in my V8 drum brake and headers world with the occassional luxury of power steering? As I departed in my TransAm and roared onto the highway all doubts instantly cleared away..Nice chilly night... window down...left a tiny bit of rubber at every stop...best drive home ever! I was one with my car... If I drifted over the line it was my doing and undoing...braking, skidding, cornering...all up to me and my ability... I pulled into the driveway and chuckled about my departing words to them; 'Guess I'll get something like that when i get old..haha...NOT!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!