- 2001 Dodge Durango (Landslide)
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird (Transformer)
- 1993 GMC Sierra 3500 HD (GiantMan'sCar)
- 1962 Chevrolet Nova (First car)
- 1977 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe (77Heaven)
- 1990 Isuzu Amigo (Rock Hound)
- 1992 Chevrolet Silverado (SilveraLow)
- 1996 Dodge Ram (El Loco Off Roado)
- 1979 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe 10 (BullDawg)
- 2007 Chrysler Pacifica (TNK4EVR)
- 1973 Volkswagen Super Beatle (tweety)
- 1997 Cadillac Eldorado (casper)
- 1971 Chevrolet El Camino (El Meano)
- 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (White Lightning)
- 1999 Chevrolet Camaro (Orange Crush)
- 1966 Chevrolet K 10 Series (Not A Rolling Turd)
- 2006 Dodge Charger (Little Ram)
- 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche (Maroooon!)
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro (Dale)
- 1969 Ford Torino (torofast)
- 1971 Ford Mustang (Fastmang)
- 1972 Ford Mustang (Golden Crap)
- 1999 Dodge Durango (Moms Rock Hound)
- 1976 VW Bug (Lincoln Bug)
- 1995 Mercedes Benz C220 (FBI Style)
- 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix (Richard Petty)
- 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix (Michael Waltrip)
- 2008 Chevrolet Impala (Dale Jr.)
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado (Jr. Jr.)
- 2001 Kenworth Semi (Dale's big rig)
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (Little Red)
- 2008 Dodge Challenger (Dark Orange Crush)
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird (Thumper)
- 1969 Dodge Charger (General Lee)
- 1957 Chevrolet BelAir (7th Heaven)
- 1956 Chevrolet Corvette (Daytona Beach Vette)
- 1970 Ford Mustang (Bossy Boo)
Balboa777’s Blog Posts 1 – 3 of 3
Lets talk LIVE
Aug 15, 2011 | Views: 297
Brad has made some changes to the server so that you can change the channels after you join so here is the revised how to
Also if you downloaded the client it may ask you to update the software as it did me on 8-14-2011
OK, Heres something to try if you are computer savvy and not afraid to try. Its like CB radio only on your computer.
Brad and one of his friends has set up a teamspeak server (http.//www.teamspeak.com/)
Teamspeak is like Skype. It's a free verbal communication system that you can use 24x7, 365 days. With a simple headset/microphone combo (20/25 bucks) you can talk to lots of people.
You need to load TS3 client
Agree to the licence
Walk through the setup
(First time you go on you will need to close the server list window)
Click connections (upper left hand or the TS3 window)
Then enter the following numbers into the server address
Plus add your nickname
I suggest the name you use in Motortopia.
Leave the password blank
When you log into the server you will see a few different channels
Click and join one of the virtual rooms
(Left hand pane of the window)
Find the Motortopia channel, with Sub channels below
The Sub Channels are specific channels
Under Pontiac there is a channel called "East Bound and Down" for all the Trans Am people out there.
This is where we will meet.
Meeting is monday night.
August 15, 6pm C.S.T. Until?
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!