bencar’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 47
- State Sponsored Cyber Terrorism And Motortopia (How We Got Where We Are Today)
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 | 3 comments
- Hurricane Sandy Interuption
- Fri Nov 9, 2012 | 3 comments
- If I'm Gonna Pay For Something With An Image On It
- Fri Sep 14, 2012 | 3 comments
- New Hope & Ivyland Railroad And New Hope Pa
- Sun Jul 29, 2012 | comment
- Unbelievable Power Steering Pump Failure
- Sat Jul 21, 2012 | 2 comments
Life Comes First
Oct 23, 2009 | Views: 569
It was extremely hard to go into work today, and sit at my desk, in the little Office I shared with my friend. Every time I looked over at his Desk, I had to choke back the tears, every time someone asked me how am I doing, it was all I could to keep my composure. It is highly doubtful that the darlins my friend and I work for, will miss my friend (Mike Karp), for as long, and as much as I, his other friends, and family will. Mike and I had our moments, but we somehow got through them, and if Mike knew you needed help, he was there for you before you asked, now, I wish I could learn how to fix people, like I can Cars, Model Trains, and Computers, so I could be there for Mike.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!