- 2000 Pontiac Trans Am (Miss Priss)
- 1984 Pontiac Firebird (Angelo)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Goldielocks)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackie)
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Speedy)
- 1970 Dodge Challenger/TA (Kermit)
- 1970 Dodge Challenger/TA (Panther)
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Sublime)
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi (3-2-1 Jr. Hemi)
- 2009 Mazda RX-8 (Pinky)
- 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass (White Lightning)
- 1971 Plymouth Road Runner (Purple Haze)
- 1969 Dodge Daytona (Wingo)
- 1968 Dodge Charger (Penny)
- 1997 Toyota Avalon (Sophie the Sofa)
- 1954 Ford Crown Victoria (Vicki)
- 1984 Pontiac Firebird (Lil Red)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Little See Ya)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (See Ya WS6/W72)
- 1989 Sport Craft CC (Damn Yankee 2)
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 (3-2-1 HEMI)
- 2001 Isuzu Rodeo 4 X 4 (Yeehaw!)
- 1974 Datsun 260Z (Little Red)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Golden Child)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Hot)
- 1986 Olds Cultas (Daddy's pride and joy)
- 1987 Nissan 200SX SE (Black N Blue)
- 1987 Chevrolet Corvette (Blue Horizon)
- 1995 Subaru Outback (Green Machine)
- 1975 Ford Thunderbird (Miss White)
- 1975 Olds Cutlass S (Old Blue)
- 1993 Subaru Impreza (Baby Blue)
- 1979 Mecury Capri (Meatball)
- 1986 Dodge Daytona (Black and Blue)
- 1998 Dodge Ram (Big Red)
SeeYa’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 28
- Just some photos........Not many!!
- Thu May 31, 2012 | comment
- Need wiper, pulse switch ASAP!! ('78 Trans Am)
- Thu May 10, 2012 | comment
- Local car show and cruise in.
- Wed May 2, 2012 | comment
- Charlotte Motor Speedway, Food Lion Auto Fair 2012
- Wed Apr 25, 2012 | 1 comment
- Finally!!! See Ya is complete!!
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 | 2 comments
Local car show and cruise in.
May 2, 2012 | Views: 446
- Local Car show and trophies! ;-)
- 7 photos
Now, some of you may say to yourself as to why my shaker is still attached to the hood?
Well, simple reason...............the Edelbrock that is on there now, has a spacer plate, in which it raises the air cleaner up to high. We of course did not do this.
After the Bandit Run we will change the carb out to what is supposed to be there.
Why mess with a good thing when the car is running great!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: