- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 91
Dec 9, 2012 | Views: 384
- Winter Wonderland
- 4 photos
We got almost a foot of snow Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012. The snow started coming down very early in the morning and never stopped until well after night-fall.
When I drove our four-wheel-drive Mitsubishi up the hill in our front driveway, it got stuck, even though it was in four-wheel-drive. It took a second attempt and getting a run at it to make it up to the garage to deliver the full gas can for the snow blower..
After the previous winter when I never even put gas in the snow blower, I had it out twice today. Fortunately, the long dormancy did it no harm and it handled the heavy, wet snow just fine.
But it does cause one to pause and ponder, is this just a sample of what is to come? There is still a lot of winter ahead.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: