WuMengjie’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 6
- The Beauty of Cheongsam
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 | comment
- Choosing A Good Bridesmaid Shoes For a Wedding
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 | comment
- Men's Messenger Bags: A Functional and Stylish Way to Carry Things
- Thu Jan 10, 2013 | comment
- Princess Wedding Dresses With Elegant Strapless Dress
- Wed Jan 9, 2013 | comment
- Fabulous Shoulder Handbags For Women
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 | comment
Men's Messenger Bags: A Functional and Stylish Way to Carry Things
Jan 10, 2013 | Views: 127
Men have limited options when it comes to finding the equivalent of a women's purse that allows carrying around items that do not fit in the pockets without sacrificing style. With a messenger bags for men you can achieve a unique look while getting functionality you just don't get with a backpack. The design of the bag allows you to quickly reposition the bag to the front of the body for easy access to the contents without removing the shoulder strap. Some bags offer a quick-release buckle on the main strap to easily remove the bag without pulling the strap up and over your head which is useful when the bag and contents are heavy.
They make great school bags to carry around laptops, books, notebooks, pens, water bottles, and everything else you need in a typical school day. Many manufacturers offer urban inspired designs that create a unique and expressive look that makes a great accessory to your wardrobe. While a backpack is useful to carry the same items, they all look very much the same and are inconvenient to take on and off to access the contents.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!