- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
Aug 11, 2008 | Views: 592
I love this Monte Carlo. He said it won most factory award. It wasn't very impressive when it started, not the aggressive loud sound. Go figure.
The Viper had a dead battery when they got ready to leave.
I think the Vette is interesting because of the doors.
As you all may or may not know I like the little Corvairs because my grandma had one.
My husband knows the guy that owns this GTO Judge. I have seen it around town before. I love the front plate that says it all. GRRRR!
I want one...doubt I will ever be able to afford but but wow what a dream!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: