ReachDan’s Blog Posts 1 – 4 of 4
- Midnight At The Oasis in Yuma, Arizona, March 2008
- Tue Mar 11, 2008 | comment
- Happy New Year from Dan & The Green Machine :)
- Fri Jan 11, 2008 | comment
- It's Time To Vote...Motortopia's "In The Wild Photo Contest"
- Tue Nov 6, 2007 | comment
- Cover Shot on Motortopia's Oct 4th Community Newsletter...
- Sun Oct 7, 2007 | 1 comment
Midnight At The Oasis in Yuma, Arizona, March 2008
Mar 11, 2008 | Views: 2,687
Laura and I just returned from the "Midnight At The Oasis" car show in Yuma, Arizona. What a great car show!
Over 900+ cars spread out over 3 baseball fields on the Ray Kroc Memorial Stadium in Yuma. This facility used to be the Spring Training fields of the San Diego Padres but this weekends it was all cars, concerts and rock 'n roll!
I've posted a new album of photos from the show and maybe you can help me out with identifying some of the cars by name and year in the comments section. I'm a muscle car guy and the roadsters & hot rods sometimes leave me clueless as to the year and model.
I also posted another fun album that is all "Vanity Plates" from the show...check it out! It's lots of fun to see how creative some folks get. I have a plate on my car, 1OWNR66 that causes some folks to pause and think about what it says. And some of 'em need no time to think...they're just obvious.
So check out both albums and leave some comments...I always like to read what you guys have to say...
Thanx for stoppin' in and hope to see you at car event sometime soon!
All the best,
Dan & The Green Machine
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: