- 2001 Pontiac Trans Am (SEXYWS6)
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am ("Lucky")
- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Flyin FJ)
- 1994 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Rocket)
- 1999 Buick Regal (lownslo)
- 1975 Oldsmobile Hurst (75 Hurst/Olds)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (ole faithful)
- 2003 Mercury Gran Marquis (Granpappy)
- 2002 Ford F-350 (Old Terminix Service Truck)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am ('76 TA)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (1977 TA)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Silver)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (The "Evader")
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Project TA)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (Ole Blue)
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird ('89 Bird)
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro (Green Machine)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Pretty Bird)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 (Ramm Tuff)
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 (The Hauler)
- 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (Mudd n Funn)
tamatt79’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Bandit Run, Mississippi style.
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 | 5 comments
- Whats up with the photos section on everyones page?
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 | 4 comments
- Bandit Bash Video slide show
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 | comment
- Dixie Firebirds in the Smokey Mtns...
- Thu Apr 29, 2010 | 20 comments
- Mistreated 95 Trans Am
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 | 1 comment
Mistreated 95 Trans Am
Aug 18, 2009 | Views: 1,204
- 95 is painted!
- 26 photos
When i traded for this car it was in sad shape. The nose and both front fenders were severely damaged from rear ending a truck with a big trailer hitch. The rear tailights and filler panel and hatch were damaged by vandals who broke into it to steal stereo equipment. missing pieces everywhere.
Since i have owned it, i have fixed the tailights and filler panel, repaired and replaced fenders and nose cone, interior trim pieces, installed a killer sound sysytem, major bodywork completed and paint work done by myself and a club member, Thanks Kent Nichols! Started to detail things under the hood, but dont have near enough time to do the things i would like to do before the Nats.
Looking forward to a great event at a new venue, cant wait to see all my firends... Safe motoring to all that have some miles to cover before arriving to Dayton.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: