Jims5543’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 16
- New Paint - Car is purring
- Wed Feb 10, 2010 | 1 comment
- Did some tuning pulls, Houston, we have traction issues.
- Tue Jan 1, 2008 | comment
- I have declared the break in done.
- Fri Dec 28, 2007 | comment
- Nearing engine break in completion.
- Wed Dec 26, 2007 | comment
- Another 100 miles gone!
- Tue Dec 25, 2007 | comment
Dec 18, 2007 | Views: 197
I have a radio again! My Sony X-plode deck seemed to have taken a dump a while back, I never dealt with it, but with these stupid boring drives that make me want to put a knife in the side of my head, I needed something besides just the CD player. The FM was not working basically negating my use of my Sirius.
I had a plan, I pulled the deck out and ran up to Best Buy, I told the salesman I wanted another Sony X-plode deck and it had to have a i-pod input.
I got one for $99. I went home and it plugged right in to the plug from the older deck, I was done installing it in 5 minutes.
I plugged my Sirius into it and now have tunes.
I listed to the history of Howard Stern this morning as I racked another 60 or so miles on her.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!