- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
My own view of somethings going on here...
Aug 4, 2008 | Views: 423
Why I didn't log in for a while...
I am in the military. Don't bad mouth what you don't understand. This was one sore spot for me. If you don't like the way the country is going, don't sit on your fanny and complain, turn off the tv or pc, get up and do something that will help change it.
If you want to be rude, disrespectful, or just an ass. I don't have time for it. Take your game elsewhere, life is to short for it. I don't get into flame wars, there is no point in it. If I for some reason don't like that person or their point of view I simply don't pay attention to them. I am seeing a lot of grade school games being played on here. I don't trash talk people or their cars. If you want to cause issues with challenges, why accept or even issue a challenge? Thats right it comes back to the childish games.
This is a site designed to show off cars, no matter if they cost that person $1 or $1 million. Its about what they think of them. Yes, when they are in a challenge they are wanting you to vote for them, of course, you do too. For one reason or another that car, truck, boat, etc...is special to them. We come here to be proud of what we own. We enter challenges for fun. There are no trophies, no money won, no true bragging rights at the end. Its all about having fun.
With all that being said...I'm back. I will issue challenges and accept challenges. I can take getting beat, no one ever said that my cars are the best...What about you? Can you take the heat of a friendly challenge or will you turn that into an online war?
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: