Jims5543’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 16
- New Paint - Car is purring
- Wed Feb 10, 2010 | 1 comment
- Did some tuning pulls, Houston, we have traction issues.
- Tue Jan 1, 2008 | comment
- I have declared the break in done.
- Fri Dec 28, 2007 | comment
- Nearing engine break in completion.
- Wed Dec 26, 2007 | comment
- Another 100 miles gone!
- Tue Dec 25, 2007 | comment
New Paint - Car is purring
Feb 10, 2010 | Views: 632
- New Paint and hood on the 7
- 8 photos
So I toyed with a matt black paint job then decided it was getting played out and went with a respray. I chose to delete the rear spoiler because the car originally did not come with one and I had the shop fill the emblem holes and holes from the spoiler. I got a new splitter for the front and a new CF hood, which I am not loving too much anymore and may paint over it.
I have not posted in here in a while I have been busy out playing with her. I took her up the the Dragon and she got 22 MPG on the highway (and 10 in the mountains :D ) she ran flawlessly.
I put nearly 2000 miles on her that trip and she never missed a beat.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: