- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 91
Not Afraid of the White Stuff
Mar 17, 2016 | Views: 284
Apparently the guy in the attached picture wasn't, because he left his '75 Ford Ranchero out. And a '50 Chevy coupe, too! OK, the Chevy is always out there and it shows. It would seem the Chevy is some future project for its owner.
At least it's warm enough that the snow melts fast and is gone by the end of the day.
I should get my T-Bird out again. I'm not afraid of a little white stuff.
Oh wait. It's St. Patrick's Day and my Thunderbird isn't green. Neither is that Ranchero, which may be why it's parked. Ah, well, I'm not Irish anyway.
Happy St. Patty's Day to ya!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: