- 1979 Pontiac Firebird (Bandit)
- 2001 Pontiac Trans Am (Fireball)
- 1994 FORD F150 Flareside Pickup (Red)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Birdie)
- 1967 Chevrolet Biscayne (Cayne)
- 1982 Ford Mustang (Just Horsin' Around)
- 1995 Ford F150 Flareside (Mohave)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Midnight Fire)
- 2006 Nissan Titan (Titan)
- 1994 Ford Ranger (Rangie)
unique79ta’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 6
- One man's trash is another man's treasure!
- Fri Jul 16, 2010 | comment
- Attention all car collectors! Be careful what you show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 | 4 comments
- "Birdie" Do you prefer BEFORE or AFTER?
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 | 19 comments
- Your Questions answered!
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 | 2 comments
- 08 Nats
- Sun Oct 5, 2008 | 9 comments
One man's trash is another man's treasure!
Jul 16, 2010 | Views: 1,032
Within 24 hours I had a response. An Explorer and an 8 ft. trailer showed up to haul it away. It took the whole family to push the boat off of the cement blocks and onto the trailer. The weight of the boat lifted the rear wheels of the Explorer,off of the ground, so the heaviest member of the family had to stand on the trailer tongue, while the rest of the family piled into the back of the Explorer for added weight....... and that's how they got the boat home. Just goes to show - if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.
Just had to share!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: