- 1955 Chevrolet 3100 ("The Yellow Rose")
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu (Malibu)
- 2003 Dodge 1500 (Ram)
- 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air ('53 Belair)
- 2008 Nissan Altima (Altima)
- 1979 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (My '79 parts getter)
- 1957 Chevrolet truck ('57 Chevy truck)
- 1957 Chevrolet Truck (Parts truck)
- 1998 Pontiac Sunfire (Sunfire)
- 2000 Chevrolet S-10 (Daily Driver)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Camaro)
- 1976 Ford Granada (Granada)
- 1976 Ford Bi-Centinniel (Bi-Centinniel)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Whitey)
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner ('68 RR)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('Sprint')
- 1976 Chevrolet Blazer (Stump Jumper)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 (Galaxie)
- 1964 Ford Falcon (Falcoon)
- 1963 Mercury Marauder ('Marauder')
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega ('72 Vega)
- 1962 Volkswagen Beetle ('Bug')
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner (1968 Roadrunner)
- 1968 Mustang Fastback ('Stang)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (Vair)
- 1956 Ford Mainline ('56 Ford)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('63 Falcon)
- 1950 Ford Tudor ('50 Ford)
- 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline ('49 Chevy)
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega (Jungle Jim)
55Stepside’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 65
- Why America Fell off the Cliff
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 16 comments
- Finally going to a real car show
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 8 comments
- '55 Chevy truck headlight bezel seals.
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 | 1 comment
- Feature a different album or photo, or remove this feature.
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 | 3 comments
- Advertisements on album photos
- Thu Aug 11, 2011 | comment
Our illustrious President is doing it to us again
Oct 5, 2010 | Views: 242
1% tax on all bank transactions HR 4646
ANOTHER NEW OBAMA TAX SLIPPED IN WHILE WE WERE ASLEEP
Checked this on snopes, it's true!
Check out HR 4646
A one percent transaction fee (TAX), proposed by President Obama's finance team, is recommending a transaction tax. His plan is to sneak it in after the November elections to keep it under the radar. This is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution. Banks, Credit Unions, Savings and Loans, etc..
Any deposit you make, or even a transfer within your account, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social security or whatever is direct deposit, it will get a 1% tax charged for the transaction. If your paycheck is $1000 then you will pay Obama ten bucks just for the privilege of depositing your pay check in your bank. Even if you hand carry your paycheck or any check in to your bank for a deposit, 1% tax will be charged. You receive a $5,000 stock dividend from your broker, Obama takes 50 bucks just to allow you to deposit that check in the bank. If you take $1,000 cash in to deposit at your bank, 1% tax will be charged.
Mind you, this is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn about this guys under the table moves to increase the number of ways you are taxed. Oh, and by the way, you receive a refund from the IRS next year....and you have it direct deposited or else you walk in to deposit that check, you guessed it. You will pay a 1% charge of that money just for putting it in your bank.
Remember, any money, cash check or whatever no matter where it came from, you will pay a 1% fee if you put it in the bank.
Some will say, oh well, it's just 1%. Are you kidding me, it's a 1% tax increase across the board. Remember, once the tax is there, they can also raise it at will. And if anyone protests, they will just say oh,that's not really a tax, it's a user fee!
Think this is no big deal? Go back and look at the transactions from last years banking statements. When you add the total of all the transactions you did last year, then deduct 1%. Still think it's no big deal???
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!