- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair ("Ashley")
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ("Bud")
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu (MAXX)
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair (Toni)
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair (Sir Isaac)
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvair (Goldylocks)
- 1961 Chevrolet Corvair (Woodie)
- 1961 Chevrolet Corvair (The Frigidaire)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (The Smurfmobile)
- 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle (Carlotta)
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Greenbrier (Babe (The Blue Ox))
- 1969 Chevrolet Kingswood Estate (The Dragon Wagon)
- 1989 Chevrolet Beretta (Blue Jay)
- 1976 Buick LeSabre (Beauregard)
- 1980 Honda Accord (Farley)
- 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier (Sylvester)
- 1965 Chevrolet Chevy II (Sunny)
- 1976 AMC Pacer (Little Horse)
- 1958 Triumph TR3A (Ol' Red)
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair ("Tiny Toni")
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvair (Phantom Stinger)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair (Super Stinger)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (Baby Smurf)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair (Junkyard Refugee)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa (Nader's Nightmare)
- 1964 Dodge 330 (The Little Old Lady From Pasadena)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Beauty)
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird (The One That Got Away)
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird (Rockford)
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 (The Mean Green Machine)
- 1959 Cadillac Hease model (Morticia)
- 2000 Chrysler Concorde (Scale Auto Magazine Concorde)
- 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Scale Auto Magazine Monte Carlo)
- 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S (Flying Fish)
- 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air (Old Reliable II)
- 1995 Chevrolet Impala (Alternomad II)
- 1965 Pontiac 2+2 Demolition Derby car model (Interstate Auto Salvage)
- 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (454SS)
CorvairJim’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 33
- Our new Granddaughter has arrived!
- Tue Sep 4, 2012 | 18 comments
- Happy Birthday, Chevrolet!
- Wed Nov 2, 2011 | 2 comments
- Went to see "Ashley" again...
- Sat Oct 15, 2011 | 10 comments
- A "Vairy" Merry Christmas!
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 | 17 comments
- A fellow Motortopian needs our help.
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 | 7 comments
Our resident "Bad Apple" is at it again!
Apr 21, 2009 | Views: 690
andylynn67 Apr 20, 2009 at 6:27 pm
Hmmmm !! Big mouth gay guy(not that there is anything wrong with that LOL) or cool Porsche !!
Well this will be easy
OK, I know what I did to get him all hot and bothered at me: I dared to vote for a car in a challenge that he didn't like! HORRORS! How could I dare do stupid thing like that, vote for a very nice Honda CRX over a soon-to-be completed VW Bug that promised to be very nice itself once it was finished. I even commented that I liked the Bug, and if I had known that the points were going as badly against it as they were, that I would have sent a few votes it's way. Yes, voting was going very much against the Volkswagen, and it was going to be a very nice car once it was finished, but I wasn't the only one who preferred the Honda. For some reason known only to andylynn67, he singled me out for his diatribes. Perhaps it was because I like Corvairs. Since both Corvairs and VW Bugs are air-cooled, Andylynn67 just assumed that I voted for the Honda because it's owned by a friend of mine. He clearly didn't look at my friends list - if he had, he would have noticed that the VW owner was ALSO ON MY FRIENDS LIST!!! :lmao:
Anybody who knows "Chevy Guy" will tell you that he's as straight as they come. I don't want to come off as judgemental in this issue, but andylynn should at least get his facts "straight"! "Big Mouth"? I don't think I've ever seen him write a sentence of more that four words! I don't know what "Chevy Guy" could have possibly done or said to incur the hateful wrath of andylynn67, but whatever it was, it was bad enough for him to present blatant HATE SPEECH in a public forum for everybody to read. If it were up to me, this bad apple would be plucked from Motortopia and thrown in the compost heap where bad apples belong. This is supposed to be a fun, friendly website, and I don't think we need people like andylynn67 messing things up for those of us who are here for fun and friendship! If you agree with me, please let Motortopia know!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!