- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
Question for everyone about my Lemans.
May 24, 2008 | Views: 320
I am kind of an impatient person. Have had the Lemans about 2 years. I want to drive it. It runs. Just no seats, no back window, and a ton of work and about $7000 in front of us to get the car like it was when it was new and another 5 yrs. It is all numbers matching, that is the plus for it. I have been tossing around the idea of selling it. With any luck I could get out of it what I paid for it $1700. Let me know what you think...Sell it or keep it...and why on either.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: